5 Delicious Smoothie Recipes

January 07, 2016



When I wake up early in the morning I'm usually too lazy to prepare myself breakfast. But as my mama always told me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The quickest and healthiest way to prepare breakfast is a smoothie. You just grab fruit, mix it and viola, there you have it. And by adding some oatmeals, you won't be hungry for 3-4 hours. Also, you can prepare smoothie to go and simply drink it on your way to work. You can add half of a lemon so your breakfast won't go all brownish :)

I prepared 5 of my favorite smoothie recipes. If you like the sweet taste then add honey, which is way healthier than sugar. Have a great breakfast because a good breakfast makes the day even better!

What is your favorite smoothie? How do you prepare it? Leave a comment below and share your favorite recipe with us ;)














You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>