5 Heartwarming Disney Quotes

January 11, 2016



Remember all those great Disney movies?

I remember watching my first one. It was The Lion King. I was just a little when I first watched it. I am sure that you can recall the scene when Mufasa died. To me, that was the most emotional part of the movie. I cried so much that my mother played forward the movie until Simba was the same age as Mufasa then she said "Oh look he didn't die" so I wouldn't make such a drama.

Nowadays I still like to watch Disney movies especially the old ones and I look it differently as before. The unforgettable dialogues really make you think.

Take a look of my favorite Disney quotes that warm my heart every time I read them. And let me know which do you like best :)













You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>