5 Things To Do When You're In Prague

January 18, 2016





Hello, dear readers!

Today I will write about one place I would really like to visit. These 5 things that I choose are on my to-do list when I visit Prague.




1.
Prague castle
I would really like to visit this castle and it surroundings because it's one of the largest ancient castle in the world that is so well preserved.


Image source: Farbspiel-photo





2.
Old Town Square
It's a historic square in the old town quarter of Prague. Here you have all in one place from buildings to statues and memorials.


Image source: Intelligenttravel





3.
Charles bridge
His official name is Karluv most and for me one of the most beautiful bridges. If you remember the song from the 80's by INXS - Never tear us apart you will see in the beginning Charles bridge.


Image source: Prague





4.
Astronomical clock
I would love to see this clock because it's the oldest clocks who is still operating. You will find this clock in the Old Town Square wich I have mentioned it in my today's top 5 ;)


Image source: Travelioo




5.
National Gallery
Because it contains largest collections of art in the Czech Republic it's divided but is presented in historical structures within the city. I would see at least Trade Fair Palace which has the largest collection of National Gallery.


Image source: Penrous


Those were my top 5 for today. I know that is much more to see in Prague but those I would most definitely see. I hope you enjoyed this week top 5 for travel.







You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>