5 Things To Do In Amsterdam

January 11, 2016





I choose Amsterdam because it's a lot more than we imagine. I selected 5 attractions that I would visit for my trip to Amsterdam ;)



1.
Van Gogh Museum: because it's the largest collection of Vincent Van Gogh artwork I would definitely want to see.

Image source: ArchDaily



2.
Vondelpark: it's the public park with a lot of excitement. From the playground to open-air theatre and Horeca's (food & beverage).

Image source: Expedia



3.
Artis Zoo: this zoo has everything... from aquarium and planetarium to even an art collection. 

Image source: Netherlands Tourism



4.
The Jordaan: this neighborhood is one the most famous ones and it has the little bit of everything.

Image source: Home Away




5.
Dam Square: because it has buildings that you cannot unsee and frequent events which are on my list to see ;)

Image source: Flickr
vulture labs photography






You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>