5 Things To Do in Vienna

January 08, 2016




Here are 5 things I would see in Vienna. As you see in my 5 things I mostly included art, history and nature because I love Vienna's diversity. But that doesn't mean that you should follow exactly as I wrote it. Everybody has a different taste and I would appreciate your comment on what would you see in Vienna :)

1.
Image source: Larkie @ Large


See the historic center of Vienna






2.
Image source: Zoo Vienna


Vienna's Zoo: it's told to be one of the most beautiful zoo's




3.
Image source: Wien


Schoenbrunn Palace: to feel the history of Habsburg rulers and its beautiful surroundings :)




4.
Image source: Austia-Forum


Albertina Museum: if you love art that is the place to go :)




5.
Image source: Wikipedia



Volksgarten: as the name says it's people's garden and there you can feel the heart of Vienna





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>