Things To Do In Bratislava

January 25, 2016




Hello, dear readers!

Today I will present my choices when I visit Slovakia and it's city of Bratislava. But not all my tours are located in the center of Bratislava.

1. Devin Castle 
This castle stands on a higher ground and it's well-preserved ruin with much to see and experience. There are bike trails and you can even lend a canoe and enjoy your whole day exploring beautiful surroundings.


Image source: Slovakia Travel


2. Old Town Hall
This town hall isn't just any town hall! It houses the oldest museum in Bratislava and inside we can find an exhibition of the city history and even torture devices.


Image source: Try Slovakia


3. Michael's Gate
You can either just walk under the gate or you can take a museum tour of medieval fortification. The choice is yours ;)


Image source: Travel more and more


4. Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum
This art museum is 20 km south of Bratislava but it's still something I would love to see. This museum presents the modern art of international and Slovak artists.


Image source: Erco


5. Pub Tours
If you like to experience like me the nightlife of Bratislava we must take a tour such as Be Free Tours or Authentic Slovakia tour if you want to learn authentic drinks of Slovakia.


Image source: Quotes Gram





I hope you liked my choice on visiting Bratislava. These 5 things I would definitely want to see when I visit Bratislava. If you already visited Bratislava and you think that I should visit something I didn't mention it, comment below the article and I will surely consider it. :)







You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>