Coconut Cookies

February 03, 2016





So today I prepared an easy recipe for coconut cookies. They are so good you will want more. They are easy to make and believe me, they are delicious ;)


Ingredients:
25 dag flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
25 dag butter
20 dag sugar
25 dag coconut
1 vanilla sugar/burbon vanili
1 egg



Time:
- 1 hour for the dough to rest
- 1 hour for baking

Number of cookies: CCA 60

Difficulty: easy



Preparation

1. From the ingredients, we knead the dough.







2. Let the dough rest in a cool place, at least, one hour.




3. We cover baking tray (44x34cm size) with baking paper and make balls from the dough.






4. Heat the oven to 180°C and put the tray into the oven and bake until they turn golden brown.






5. Then remove the cookies from the tray and let them cool and become hard.










I hoped you liked today's recipe. For me, these cookies are the best the next day and I made them as a part of Christmas gifts for my family.They go well with coffee.

Enjoy and have a great day ;)





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

>>